Friday, October 20, 2017

Perfect day layout: Kaisercraft

Hello friends,

here is my recent layout made for Kaisercraft using the fabulous "Rose avenue" collection.Its such a beautiful collection in soft pastel shades and romantic floral designs,believe me i dint have heart to cut these papers and put them back when i first took them to work with ,they are so so gorgeous.The design team have been asked to create shabby chic layouts with this collection,you can check all the gorgeous works on the "Kaisercraft blog".I used "Rose window" paper which perfectly suited the photo and used lots of fussy cut florals along with the die cuts.


Thank you for stopping by.
Happy crafting,
 




1 comment:

Barbara - The Quilling Time said...

Oh, yes. I also have some papers I don't want to cut, because they're so wonderful.

But... as I can see - you create amazing layout. It's really gorgeous!