Monday, September 4, 2017

Life is journey : Layout

Hello friends,

i love the beginning of the month,its the time we have lots of new challenges around blogland which means you get loads of inspiration to create.I personally love participating in challenges,it helps me grow and make me do something new.Though i couldnt keep up with all of my favorite challenges these days,i still do play in some of them when i get time.Its the best way to get to know about the new techniques,trends and supplies,to get noticed,to make new friends and so on.So if you are beginner and scared to participate in challenges,i suggest you to give it a go and i promise the result will be rewarding in long term.

This months challenge theme over at Scrapki-wyzwaniowo is "JOURNEY".I made a free style layout with beautiful papers from 7 dots studios "HAZY DAYS" collection.Life is all about journey,not the destination,not the past or future,its all about the present,so live in the moment and make it worth is the meaning of my layout..I loved this picture from pinterest,perfect mix of light and dark,and that is what life is right?



Scrapki-wyzwaniowo september challenge:


Thank you for stopping by.
Happy crafting,